Saturday 19 January 2008

It Finally Happened!!!

Well, it finally happened. I had to tune into extra help (explained in a bit), but I manged to fnd my first shiny 5p last night. And in one evening I doubled it twice and now own a shiny 20 pence piece.

First let me explain my extra help. Well, since reading cosmic ordering books (anything for a little help in life!) I have had a "parking fairy". Without fail my parking fairy will find a nice easy space for me in the supermarket car park, one that is easy to get into a out off, without having to fight for it, and without any difficulties. This is exactly what I ask for. So I thought I would give my "doubling fairy" a bash. And, well as you can see from the above, it worked within minutes of asking!!!

Anyhow, we were out for an Indian with some friends, and I decided that I needed to get going with this doubling thing, so I asked one of my friends if he had 10p. When he produced it I just handed him back the 5p and said thank you. He was a little confused but I explained what my plan was, and he seemed happy to help. So happy infact, he later swapped the 10p for the shiny 20p I now own.

It was a great night, great food, great company and a great start to my doubling. Oh how happy am I?!?!?!

No comments: