Tuesday 29 January 2008

Money for old rope (or should that read books?)

I have had a bit of trouble this last week trying to find money on the roadside etc. I don't seem to go to the places where people drop money I guess. So I decided to set my mind about other things (as most people do that do the doubling thing). I was given some books by my mum last summer to keep me busy on holiday. I decided to do some decluttering and put these books on Amazon. Well in two days I have made £17.88. This added to my previous 44p makes my grand double total £18.32. I think I shall go around table top sales and get some bargin books (with my £18.32) and put them on Amazon and just see how this goes. So far it has been easy money.I realise that I need to get the books from my original doubling money or people have to donate them to me. so may ask around friends to see if they have any books cluttering up their shelves.

let you know how I get on. In the meantime, take care.

No comments: