Monday 4 February 2008

WOW, WOW, WOW, WOW!

Since my last blog, I have managed to buy and sell for Amazon to the grand total of £94.08 (with all fees taken care of). This is going really well. I am just trawling car bootys and picking up books and video games for next to nothing, and selling them for a profit. Not sure if this is counted as "doubling" as it is not officially doubling my original spenditure, in fact it is making more that double. So officially I should be putting the extra somewhere else, or spending it on me! But I am on such a high for this idea to be working that I want to just keep going! I suppose when the extra gets to a certain amount I might buy something for the house.

In the meantime, I must get back to my real world of work, and log off before the boss catches me.

Enjoy, and C U Soon xxx

2 comments:

Xinfinitum said...

Double To A Million Plan is still going.

Visit at:

Double To A Million Blog

Regards,
Xinfinitum
dtamp.blogspot.com

Sun And Star said...

Hello. Let's start Doubling!! Please continue again. Do not give up. We support you.